Friday, November 19, 2010

where's the rainbow?

so i'm in my bedroom getting ready for work when i notice an odd reflection near the wall. 

standing water. 

the fridge must be leaking! i remember back to last night when i had too many lights and electronics on and ended up blowing a few breakers. the freezer must not have turned back on and leaked the ice (which turned into water) out onto the floor...

nope.

i run into my kitchen only to see that is definitely not the case. my entire pantry is flooded, along with the hallway to my back door, which then leads through to my bedroom. i open my door to find even deeper water covering the back section of my condo, and it seems to be coming from my laundry room.

sure enough, the floor drain is completely filled with about a half foot of water, and it has spilled from there, through the walls into my kitchen, then through the walkway and into my bedroom. my floor drain in my bathroom closet was also completely flooded, but luckily nothing flooded too far in there. 

not exactly how i want to use my work vacation hours...

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: